Just Click

iFollowers

ichat

Kami Blooger!!


Klik sini untuk masuk Blog-Gempaq

Categories

iview

Facebook Badge

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

First time i heard this song i really-really impressed…i thought this band coming from US or somewhere but when i heard estrella band is original made in MALAYSIA and one of da indie band..well KUDOS to ya guys!!!!!:bofu_18:
dan...Haku amat sangat suka lagu ini!!..hehe:bofu_43:

new sound of indie in malaysia,i guest.. liyana great vokal.
and she's also quite cute u know..haha
n she's play guitar while singing!..UUUUU..hehe:bofu_31:

listen n watch dis video


Click to see the lyrics...


Sounds straight from the twilight
Has me up all night I can’t
Fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow, outside my window
And it’s you!

c/o
All my sorrows flew away,
Hush keep quiet hear me say
I don’t ever want you to go
Please stay

With the moonlight dancing free
And there’s no one but you and me
There’s no reason to go astray
Please stay

-bridge
Making up a story
It’s the way you’re looking at me
If you think that this is funny
It’s just you

Try and think about it
If your heart is closed don’t lock it
Keep your keys back in your pocket, think this through

Repeat c/o



n this is my first cover for dis song walaupun x seberapa mana..huhu:bofu_39:



To download dis song click the link above

ESTRELLA-STAY

0 comments

Post a Comment

CO'arts | Official Logo

Yahoo!!

iCo'arts

iCo'arts